The bespoke nature of this programme means the schedule is tailored to the interests of the group, allowing you to take full advantage of being a Young Egg Leader. The programme will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Attendance to member-exclusive IEC Business and Global Leadership Conferences in April and September of each year of the programme
- Exclusive industry visits, uniquely available to YELs
- Intimate small group meetings and workshops with globally recognised inspirational individuals
- Official recognition to a global delegation at IEC Conferences
- Opportunities to engage and meet with senior officials at international organisations such as WOAH, WHO and FAO
- Dining and networking with IEC Office Holders and globally recognised leaders
- The chance to present to a worldwide delegation on a topic you’re passionate about at IEC Conferences
Apply now to be a Young Egg Leader!
Applications are now open for the 2024-2025 YEL programme. If you or someone you know might be interested, please visit the links below to download the applicant guide and application form.