Membership applications will not be considered from any companies that are linked by way of, board membership, employment, advisory roles or consultancy positions to companies or organisations that are acting to the detriment of the egg, the egg industry or the IEC / WEO organisations.
Membership of both IEC Lite and Associate Producer packages are an online subscription service, valid for a 12-month period. Membership is not available on a pro-rata basis.
Membership fees are subject to review and change on an annual basis.
IEC Membership packages and permissions vary according to the category of membership held. The IEC reserves the right to change the benefits at any time.
IEC Lite and Associate Producer members do not have voting rights in the General Assembly of the Association. Neither are they ever part of the Executive Board, nor eligible to sit on: Committees, Expert Groups or Working Groups of the Association.
To retain any category of membership of the IEC, all members must at all times be publicly and privately supportive of the egg and the egg industry.
Conference attendance protocol
IEC Lite and Associate Producer Members are not eligible to attend the IEC Global Leadership Conference or other international conferences organised by the IEC. In order to attend these IEC full member-only events you must become a full member of the Association.
IEC Website, Publications and Resources
Whilst we try to ensure that any information provided through the IEC is correct, no undertaking, representation, warranty, or other assurance, expressed, or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of the IEC as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, opinions, data or other materials contained on the website, publications, resources or other IEC platforms.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only, we have no control over the content of these sites or resources.
Cancellation and refund
Your membership will cease after 12 months of membership. A reminder will be sent prior to the expiry of membership, with the option to renew for a further 12 months. Memberships are non-transferable and fees are non-refundable on cancellation.
IEC membership may be terminated if:
- The member is found to have falsified information within their application in order to obtain membership, either to gain approval to join the IEC, or to be classed within a specific membership category
- The person is no longer engaged in the egg industry
- The business/person is insolvent
- The business is sold to owners who have interests against the egg industry
- Misuse of IEC information including but not limited to contacts details or products
- Office Holders determine that the member has engaged in conduct which is seriously detrimental to the Association
- Office Holders determine by a simple majority vote that the member and / or their associated companies has in any way undermined or spoken out against the egg, the egg industry or the IEC / WEO organisations either publicly or privately. To retain membership of the IEC, all members must at all times be publicly and privately supportive of the egg and the egg industry.
Events Terms and Conditions
Bookings are made with International Egg Conferences Limited in Guernsey.
PO Box 146
Level 2, Park Place
St. Peter Port
Company No: 55741
Please note IEC events are member only. If you complete a registration form without being a member the IEC team may be in touch to discuss your registration further or your registration may be automatically declined. If you have made payment via credit card, a refund will be issued (please note this can take up to 5 working days).
Payment, if not made by credit card at the time of booking, is required within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
Your participation will only be confirmed once we have received payment in full.
Should you need to cancel your registration ahead of the event, a credit note will be issued which will be valid to use against future IEC events and conferences, or a full refund will be issued on request. Cancellation must be confirmed via email to email@example.com.
Hotel accommodation is not included and must be booked separately.
IEC events are designed to be attended in full, and we are therefore unable to offer discounts for part attendance.
Photos and videos will be taken by the IEC and our suppliers during events. By registering and attending this event you consent to any such filming, photography and/or live streaming which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.