Are you an egg producer, egg processor, or egg-related business? Be a part of the Global Egg Industry and join the International Egg Commission.
The International Egg Commission (IEC) is the only organisation representing the global egg industry and is a not-for-profit member organisation.
Why join the IEC?
The International Egg Commission delivers a unique platform for sharing information and developing relationships by bringing together key industry players. We put you in touch with the brightest and most innovative minds; from egg business leaders to the national representatives that comprise our global network, all are vital to the success of the industry as a whole – and ultimately to your business.
The IEC provides representation to both international and intergovernmental organisations, with the aim of promoting the egg industry worldwide as professional, dynamic, and responsible; and being actively involved in providing information and helping with global policy formation on key issues of importance. The International Egg Commission also delivers top-level conferences and events around the world. These events attract business owners, Presidents, CEOs, and decision-makers to discuss the latest issues and trends affecting the global egg industry.
IEC membership includes the leading academic and scientific authorities within the industry, providing you with access to advice, opinion, major international research, and analysis of all issues, including the improvement and economy of egg production, reduction of pollution from our industry, and legislative compliance.Learn more about the benefits of IEC membership
Types of Membership
We offer a range of membership options which are designed to allow companies, large or small, organisations, associations or individual subscribers, to fully enjoy the benefits of IEC membership.
With the exception of subscriber membership, each of the following categories allow for up 5 individuals from your organsiation to enjoy IEC membership benefits.
- Producer – Packer Membership – for any commercial company producing, packing or marketing eggs
- Egg Processors International (EPI) Membership – for any commercial company processing or marketing egg products
- Allied Industry Membership – for any commercial company selling products or services to the egg industry
- Country Membership – for country associations representing egg producers
- Subscriber Membership – for private individuals, such as academics, who are connected to the egg industry
- Associate Producer Membership – exclusively available to egg producers with less than 250,000 layers
- Lite Membership – introductory membership and engagement with the IEC