The International Egg Commission exists to link people across the globe and is the only organisation that represents the global egg industry. It is a unique community of CEO’s and Executive decision-makers from the world’s leading egg producers, processors, and allied industry, established to support information sharing and the development of relationships across cultures and nationalities.
Becoming a member of the International Egg Commission offers all of the following benefits:
IEC Conferences and Events
As an IEC member you will be entitled to attend IEC member only conferences and events at the member only delegate rate
These events attract business owners, presidents, CEOs, and decision-makers to discuss the latest issues and trends affecting the global egg industry. They provide a platform for networking opportunities unprecedented in the egg industry.
IEC Business Insights and Virtual Programmes
The strength of the IEC lies in its ability to bring the egg industry together to collaborate, share best practice and impart knowledge, and this is never more important than during challenging times. 2020 was a challenging year for many, and while we cannot currently meet in person, the IEC has continued to develop new ways to ensure our members continue to receive the value and service they expect.
This has included the launch of IEC Business Insights, a new webinar service which includes a range of virtual events throughout 2020, on the topics that have the biggest impact on egg businesses today. We have also introduced our new Country Insights videos to provide an update from regions around the world and will continue to develop our virtual programmes until a time when we can meet in person.
IEC Website User Access
Providing up to 5 individual user logins to access the member only areas of the IEC website, offering access to:
- View the latest IEC Business Insights Webinar and IEC Country Insights videos on demand. Plus access to the range of past conference video presentations at the touch of a button.
- Comprehensive online member and conference delegate directory
- The IEC Interactive statistics database
- IEC conference presentations and reports
- Monthly Chick Placement data
- Access to industry specific reports
- Access to the online member library, containing informative papers related to the egg industry from around the world
Each company user will also receive regular member-only e-communications, providing the latest IEC and egg industry updates. Hard copy IEC publications are also only available to listed members.
Providing a global voice for the egg industry
The IEC is involved in legislation on behalf of the global egg industry, working with the following leading international and inter-governmental bodies:
- OIE – World Animal Health Organisation
- CGF – Consumer Goods Forum
- WHO – World Health Organization
- FAO – Food and Agriculture Organization
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- CODEX – Codex Alimentarius Commission
For further information, please contact IEC membership services at email@example.com